- 04.22.2013 Paddock Cat From an Action Packed Race in Bahrain
- 04.11.2013 Eric Meets Nico - Q&A
- 11.25.2012 Paddock Cat Wraps up a Truly Amazing End to a Truly Amazing Season
- 11.24.2012 Paddock Cat is Behind The Scenes at the Brazilian GP - The Calm Before The Storm
- 11.16.2012 Let Battle Commence in Austin. Two Races To Go!
- 10.13.2012 Paddock Cat on Schumacher's Drive and Nico's meet with Mr Gangnam Himself
Nico Rosberg (born 27 June 1985 in Wiesbaden, West Germany) started out in karting in 1996 before moving to German Formula BMW in 2002, where he won the title. After good results in Formula 3 Euro Series, Nico joined the ART Grand Prix team in the newly created GP2 Series. Nico was the first driver to win the GP2 title.
Nico discovered F1 in 2006 with the Williams F1 team. Nico raced for Williams during 4 seasons, before signing for the MERCEDES GP PETRONAS Formula One team in late 2009.
Since 2010, Nico has been a driver from the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One team alongside follow countryman Michael Schumacher, and won his first Grand Prix at the 2012 Formula 1 UBS Chinese Grand Prix.
Nico ’s Vitals
|Date of Birth:||June 25, 1985|
|Clubs:||MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS|
|Nico ’s Events:||
Nico ’s Events
UBS Shanghai Grand Prix 2012 – April 15, 2012
UBS Chinese Grand Prix 2012Winner Shanghai, China