Cruise into the holidays with a brand new PUMA longboard…PUMA has 29 longboards up for grabs this December. “How can I win one?” – Easy - simply go into a PUMA retail store (Canal Walk, V & A Waterfront or Braamfontein), spend R500 or more and get entered into the draw to win 1 of the 29 longboards. As easy as that, shop and you could win!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. In this competition, the prize(s) will be as follows: For each purchase (at a PUMA retail store) of R500 or more the customer gets entered into a draw to win 1 of 8 longboards per store per week.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years, except for the shareholders, partners, employees, directors, members, agents of or consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of PUMA and any organization that directly or indirectly conducts, promotes or organizes this competition.
3. The Competition opens on 3 December 2013, from which date your entries will be submitted, and closes at 9 pm on 26 Dec 2013. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
4. Your receipt (of your purchase of R500 or more) is your entry into the draw. Your name and email address needs to be written on your receipt to validate your entry.
5. To enter the competition, you must shop at a PUMA retail store for R500 or more. Any competition entries which do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
6. Purchases do not apply to SALE items.
7. Entries are per person and con not be combined with a second party’s or past purchases.
8. There are no restrictions on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
9. Each receipt counts as one entry regardless on the amount above R500.
10. Each entrant can only win once from 3 Dec 2013 – 26 Dec 2013.
11. By submitting a competition entry, you accept these competition rules.
12. The competition draw will take place on Thursday each week, between 3 and 26 Dec 2013. The prize winners will be the first correct qualifying entries randomly drawn from all of the entries received prior to the competition closing date for the week.
13. The prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 5 days after the date on which the draw takes place.
14. Each prize winner must notify PUMA by email to Sender of email & cc email@example.com, of his full names, identity number, contact number(s) and a physical address at which he will accept delivery of his prize.
15. PUMA will at its cost, deliver the prizes to the prize winners at an agreed time during normal business hours, by courier at their nominated physical addresses. The prize winners (or their duly authorised representatives) must present their identity documents, passports or other identification suitable to PUMA at the time of accepting delivery of the prizes.
16. If within 7 days after the date on which a prize winner is notified of a prize by PUMA, a prize winner does not notify PUMA as required with a nominated physical address to which his prize may be delivered, or does not accept delivery of his prize at his nominated physical address, the prize may be forfeited at PUMA's discretion.
17. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
18. In the event of circumstances beyond its control, PUMA may postpone or cancel the competition draw, and/or change the prizes at any time prior to the date on which the competition draw is scheduled to take place.
19. Competition details are available in store.