The current 4x100m relay world record is 37.10 seconds. That’s enough time to do a lot of things. Like run the 4x100m. Or shake, mix, and serve up a drop dead delicious cocktail.
On August 10th, Cool Rummings, sponsored by Sweet&Chilli, in association with PUMA YARD and Appleton Estate Rum, comes to the PUMA YARD on a mission to refresh After Hours Athletes—and we’re looking for competitors. Simply organize your team of 4. Set up a video camera. Substitute relay sticks for rum bottles. Turn on camera. And create the ultimate rum punch within 37.10 seconds.
Your relay team’s cocktail must:
1. Contain Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum.
2. Be a sharing cocktail to serve 4.
3. Be made in under 37.1 seconds, relay-style, using all 4 team members. (How? That’s up to you!)
By competing you have a chance of winning a trip to Jamaica for 4, courtesy of Jamaica Tourist Board, Sunset Resorts, Appleton Estate Rum & Virgin Atlantic. Here’s how to enter:
1. Go to www.facebook.com/sweetandchilli to upload your video & application before 8pm on Tuesday 31st July 2012 for a chance of winning. All applicants must be aged 18 or over. By submitting your video you represent and warrant that the video is made and owned by you and no additional consent from anyone featured in such video is required.
2. The tastiest, most humorous, and creative entries will be uploaded to the Sweet&Chilli Facebook page where you can vote to choose the finalists. Simply 'like' your favorite video/team.
3. The 2 teams whose videos have gained the most likes by the closing date of Wednesday 8th August will go head-to-head LIVE at the PUMA YARD on 10th August where they will have to recreate their routine and present their drink in 37.10 seconds or less.
4. The winning team's drink will be the featured drink for the PUMA YARD’s closing event on 12th August.
Please drink responsibly. For more details, please visit the Sweet&Chilli website as well as the following Facebook pages.